- ROCK’s regular sessions for equine-assisted activities and therapies begin in September and run through June.
- Applications for ROCK’s existing participants are accepted beginning the first Monday in May, starting at 8:00 am. New participant applications are accepted beginning the first Monday in June, starting at 8:00 am.
- NEW THIS YEAR:
Applications are now being accepted through our online process. This new process allows our clients to fill out the forms online and submit to ROCK instead of the previous process of printing, mailing, faxing, or emailing.
- There are seven (7) pages that require electronic signatures. Once you electronically sign these forms and submit each one, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your signature. Please be sure to follow the directions in each of the seven emails to confirm your signatures. If you do not confirm your signature from these emails, your forms will not be considered complete and will not be sent to ROCK.
- Below are links to all the forms that need to be completed for your application. You must complete forms 1 – 8 in order for your application to be considered to be complete. Download and print (Form 9) the Medical History/Physician Statement. Please return this form, completed by your physician, no later than the first Monday in August. If we do not receive your medical release forms by then, you will not be put on the schedule until it is received. This could jeopardize the day and time you have requested. If you are receiving Physical or Speech therapy, you will also need the Physician Prescription Form filled out or your physician can write a script on his or her own prescription form.
- Click on the forms below to begin the new online application process:
1. Participant Application
2. Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment (signature page)
3. Confidentiality Policy (signature page)
4. Liability Release (signature page)
5. Photo Release (signature page)
6. Social Media Policy (signature page)
7. Participant Handbook Acknowledgement (signature page)
8. Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement ( signature page)
9. Medical History/Physician’s Statement (due 1st Monday in August)
10. Physician Prescription Form (due 1st Monday in August–for Physical or Speech Therapy Only)
- Other Important Links:
NEW! 2016-2017 Participant Handbook
2016-2017 Notice of Privacy Practice (PDF)
Client Release of Information Form (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Application (PDF)
- Client Frequently Asked Questions
- ROCK continues to accept applications throughout the year. New applicants are placed on a wait list for the current year only. PATH International standards require ROCK to obtain new applications each year.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please download and complete the Financial Assistance Application above.
For more information, please call:
Kristin Witcher at 512-930-7625 x315.
ROCK On Veteran Forms