- ROCK’s regular sessions for equine-assisted activities and therapies begin in September and run through June.
- Applications for ROCK’s existing participants are accepted beginning the first Monday in May, starting at 8:00 am. New participant applications are accepted beginning the first Monday in June, starting at 8:00 am.
- Summer Camp
Summer camp applications are accepted the first Monday in April.
- Once you electronically sign this form and submit, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your signature. Please be sure to follow the directions ito confirm your signature. If you do not confirm your signature, your form will not be considered complete and will not be sent to ROCK.
- Below is the link (Form 1) to the participant, veteran, summer camp, Camp Courage, and Children of Combat Veterans application that needs to be completed. Download and print (Form 2 & 3) the Medical History/Physician Statement & Prescription form. Please return these forms, completed by your physician, no later than the first Monday in August. If we do not receive your medical release forms by then, you will not be put on the schedule until it is received. This could jeopardize the day and time you have requested. If you are receiving Physical or Speech therapy, you will also need the Physician Prescription Form filled out or your physician can write a script on his or her own prescription form.
- Click on the forms below to begin the new online application process:
1. Participant Application
2. Medical History/Physician’s Statement (due 1st Monday in August)
3. Physician Prescription Form (due 1st Monday in August–for Physical or Speech Therapy Only)
- Other Important Links:
Notice of Privacy Practice (PDF)
Client Release of Information Form (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Application (PDF)
- Client Frequently Asked Questions
- ROCK continues to accept applications throughout the year. New applicants are placed on a wait list for the current year only. PATH International standards require ROCK to obtain new applications each year.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please download and complete the Financial Assistance Application above.
For more information, please call:
Kristin Witcher at 512-930-7625 x315.