Is R.O.C.K. right for you?

R.O.C.K. currently provides services to clients ranging in age from two to 88 with many different physical and cognitive challenges including, but not limited to:

Autism Brain Injury Down’s Syndrome
Speech Impairment Developmental Delay Learning Disabilities
Muscular Weakness Cerebral Palsy Spinal Cord Impairment
Stroke Visual Impairment Learning Disabilities

 

Tuition collected for services covers 40% of the actual cost of each session. The remaining 60% is underwritten through various forms of fundraising.  Some scholarships are available to those families in need of further assistance.

“To take what was once empty land and turn it into this place of love is simply miraculous.”  Tamera Croley

Kevin + Josh 2014IMG_2259 cropped