We are now well into flu season, and ROCK knows that everyone is concerned about not only the flu but also recent news about the spread of COVID-19 in the US. We’d like to take some time to remind everyone—participants, volunteers and staff—about our guidelines to keep everyone healthy here at ROCK.
- If you or a family member has experienced a fever, nausea or diarrhea, we ask that you do not come to ROCK until you have been fever and symptom free for 24 hours or more without any use of medication.
- We will be doing additional wiping down of common surfaces, and we ask that everyone wash their hands thoroughly, especially after going to the bathroom, before and after eating, after blowing noses, etc.
o It is recommended that hand washing be at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
o We also have placed extra hand sanitizer containers around ROCK.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do this into your elbow or cover your mouth/nose with a tissue and then throw it out.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands (a hard task for all of us).
- We ask that anyone who has traveled to, or through, countries that have been designated as Warning Level 3 countries remain away from ROCK for 14 days.
Ensuring the health and safety of everyone here at ROCK is one of our most important priorities. Please, if you have any questions about these guidelines, reach out to us by email or phone. Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping everyone at ROCK—our participants, volunteers and staff—safe and healthy.
For the most recent information about the COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website.