Director of Resource Management
ROCK, Ride On Center for Kids, a 501(c)3 non-profit located on 60 acres in Georgetown, Texas, is looking for a full-time, experienced, motivated and self-driven Director of Resource Management to join our core team. As the Director of Resource Management, you will be the one planning, implementing and managing our daily operations. As this function is crucial for the success of our operation, you must have experience in the agricultural and equine environment along with a strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on ROCK.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop strategic operational goals, identify opportunities for improvement
• Plan and monitor day-to-day operations
• Supervise staff from different departments
• Oversee facility support processes
• Manage Human Resource policies, employee relationships, payroll, annual reviews and benefit programs
• Operational management and oversight for all payroll functions
• Manage relationships with external partners and vendors
• Review financial information/oversee budget compliance
• Management and oversight of insurance policies
• Communicate with CEO regarding operational activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 10 years of experience as Director of Resource Management or similar position
• Knowledge of industry’s rules, guidelines, and best practices
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (i.e. CRM, Salesforce)
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Excellent time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
• MS/MA is a big plus
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to jobs@ROCKride.org.
Therapeutic Riding Instructor/Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor:
ROCK is a non-profit that provides equine-assisted activities and therapies to children, adults, and veterans located in Georgetown, Texas.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Therapeutic Riding Instructor/Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor will teach therapeutic riding lessons each week while supervising and providing direction to program volunteers and assisting with program-related activities, as needed.
- Instructs clients each week in teaching horsemanship skills, assisting in running summer camps, and assisting in other adjunct programs.
- Follows and upholds all PATH Intl approved practices, policies, and procedures.
- Mentor volunteers, instructors-in-training, and interns as needed. Keep daily notes for each student.
- Consistently communicate with volunteers who are assisting during lessons to keep them engaged and involved in the lesson.
- Assess appropriate goals for each student and ensure communication with parent/caretakers/guardians regarding progress with these goals at the end of each riding lesson.
- Engage participants in lessons to increase rider motivation, joy and satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by the Therapeutic Riding Center Program Director and the CEO.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE
- 1-year experience teaching at PATH Intl. accredited facility preferred
- Experience working with children or adults with disabilities preferred.
- Successfully complete pre-employment background check.
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- PATH Intl. Certified Instructor/Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor –Registered Level certification or higher, required.
Full and/or part-time positions may be available. Please provide your resume along with salary requirements to Jobs@rockride.org