PATH Intl. Instructor
ROCK is looking for a Fulltime PATH Intl. Instructor, Advanced certification preferred. We are a non-profit equine facility that provides Equine facilitated activities and therapies to children, adults, and veterans located in Georgetown, Texas.
- Instructs clients each week in teaching horsemanship skills, assisting in summer camps, and other adjunct programs.
- Follows and upholds all PATH approved practices, policies, and procedures
- Mentor volunteers, instructors in training, and interns, as needed. Keep weekly notes for each student.
- Communicate with volunteers who are assisting during lessons to keep them engaged and involved in the lesson.
- Assess appropriate goals for each student and ensure communication with parent/caretakers/guardians regarding progress with these goals at the end of each riding lesson.
- Engage participants in lessons to increase rider motivation, joy and satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by the Therapeutic Riding Center Program Director and the CEO.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience teaching at PATH accredited facility preferred.
- Experience working with children or adults with disabilities preferred.
- Successfully complete pre-employment background check
- Certification in CPR and First Aid.
- PATH Registered level certification or higher, required.
- Required license or certification:
- PATH Certified Therapeutic Riding Instructor
Please provide your resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.