ROCK, Ride On Center for Kids, is looking for an awesome, hard-working person to join our team. We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to oversee daily operations of our public relations, social media, events, and more to help us meet our ultimate mission, vision, and core values. You will work closely with the CEO and staff on growth initiatives and marketing efforts; as well as interacting with outside partners and providers. We thrive on team collaboration at ROCK. You will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas and recommendations. Experience, creativity, hard work, persistence, timeliness, and enthusiasm are all ingredients for success in this position.
Social Media: Manage ROCK social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other related platforms to grow our brand, build our community online, and communicate to our stakeholders. Ensure timely and proper posts according to the overall marketing strategy. Tracking analytics and performance metrics are a part of this focus.
Public Relations: Assist with successful media and outreach to help ROCK tell our story. Develop media relationships. Execute performance analysis to track success.
Marketing: Oversee the communication of programs and events for ROCK. This includes media documents, video creation, and social media marketing. Develop and assist in the management of annual event calendar, planning, logistics, and execution of ROCK programs and events to include the creation of all marketing materials.
Project Management: Create and manage overall marketing activity calendar including content production and publication. Take lead role on marketing projects and promotions. Coordinate with other team members and outside vendors for successful project completion. Work with management team to develop strategic plans and annual marketing goals. Produce marketing analytics to evaluate marketing performance and improve marketing efforts.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in the marketing field.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in accomplishing tasks and projects.
- Must have strong project management skills, ability to track down what you need and prioritize multiple projects.
- Is a natural marketer and influencer.
- Should be able to think outside the box, especially when it comes to growth.
- Understands how to assume the stance of the brand in communication and social media.
- Knows how to accomplish results in a timely manner, while staying on task and on budget.
- Is motivated to join a team that is engaging, fulfilling, enthusiastic, sometimes wacky, and always passionate.
- Has the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences including our executive team, families, donors, volunteers, the media, and outside providers.
- Is excited to be a team player.
- Has a passion for life, for serving others, and continuing to build ROCK’s awesome brand.
- Is willing to work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Shows high attention to detail to ensure all organizational standards and specifications are consistently met.
- Works hard because we love what we are doing.
- Values enthusiasm, willingness, judgment, collaboration, and positive energy.
- Puts our ROCK families, volunteers, horses, donors, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders into every decision.
- Feels that every product, communication, and interaction is an opportunity to tell the ROCK story.
- Offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, fun activities, awesome co-workers, and the ability to wear boots and jeans to work.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Skills:
- Specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Capable of designing brochures, presentations, infographics, and other marketing materials
- Knowledge of offset printing and bulk mailing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including: writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience in managing and updating WordPress website
- Salesforce experience a plus
We are ROCK, Ride On Center for Kids a 501(c) 3 non-profit Equine-Assisted Activities and Therapy organization. We currently have 21 board members, 30 horses, and 28 employees (15 fulltime). ROCK was established in 1998 to serve children, adults, and veterans in partnership with the horse. We strive to always live by our mission, vision, and core values. ROCK has a strategic plan that guides the organizational decisions made as we continue to grow serving more individuals.
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your cover letter and resume along with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org